- Serve as the credible HR interface for Korea Business function leaders.
- Provide leadership and support enabling the execution of business strategy and other relevant projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage various HR resources and programs such as Talent Management, Organization Effectiveness and Total Rewards to assess, develop, and deliver timely and relevant solutions for assigned area of responsibility.
- Leverage data to make informed decisions regarding talent plans and execution.
- Provide direction and influence to enable leaders to manage the business, handle enterprise change and lead organizational transformation.
- Ensure delivery of timely, relevant, and efficient HR operational services in partnership with other team members.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across HR and client organizations as initiatives or circumstances require.
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent HR-related laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 7-10 years of relevant HR experience partnering with clients/business leaders to achieve results.
- General business acumen; and HR management experience essential
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Successful track record working collaboratively within matrix-organization and/or cross-functionally.
- Solid communication skills with ability to lead and influence change and transformation.
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of HR Management and process.
- Learning agility and positive, open mind-set as well as maturity
- Both fluent Korean and English communication skill required
- 서류 전형
- 면접 전형(1차, 2차)
- 국문 이력서 및 상세 경력 기술서
- 학력:대졸이상, 외국어:무관